MANILA, Philippines – Those awaiting results of March 26, 2023 Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) for Metro Manila (NCR) professional level exam can find here the list of passers (P-Z surname) on Friday, June 9, 2023 or in seventy-five (75) calendar days after the exam.
The Civil Service Commission(CSC) said 350,645 individuals or 86.89% of the total number of examinees took the CSE-PPT for Professional level, while 52,922 or 13.11% tried to hurdle the Subprofessional test, in 94 testing centers nationwide.
Passers who got at least 80 percent score will be eligible for the first and second level positions in the civil service provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements (education, experience, and training).
RELATED RESULTS MARCH 2023 CSE-PPT
- Main Page: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR A-G | NCR H-O | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 A-G | Region 4 H-O |Region 4 P-Z | Region 5 | Region 6 A-G | Region 6 H-O |Region 6 P-Z | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- SUBPROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Professional Level
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Sub-Professional Level
- Verification of rating (OCSERGS): March 2023 Civil Service Exam
March 26, 2023 CSE-PPT
Professional Level: [P-Z] List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 13 (NCR)
Monitor here for the list of passers…Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the updates.
Examinees, both passed and failed, may get their individual test results using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS), which can also be accessed through the CSC website on June 24, 2023.
Passers should coordinate and verify with the CSC Regional Office concerned the availability of their Certification of Eligibility (CoE) and the requirements in claiming it. A complete directory of the CSC Regional Offices is available at the CSC website. Passers must personally claim their CoE. Representatives are not allowed to claim the same. Claiming of CoE shall be available approximately 30 days after the posting of the List of Passers.
Note that any other concerns on examination result including verification of examinee number, examinees are advised to coordinate directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned. The CSC Regional Offices handle the releasing of examination results.
The CSE-PPT is a general ability test designed to measure an individual’s preparedness to enter government service.
The three-hour test for the professional level exam includes numerical, analytical and verbal components in English and Filipino.
The test also includes general information questions on the Philippine Constitution, the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713), peace and human rights issues and concepts, and environment management and protection.
Bookmark this page to receive more updates on Civil Service Exam (CSE)-PPT. You may also visit the official website of CSC for more information.
— The Summit Express