MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will release soon the full list of passers of March 2023 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). Monitor on this page the alphabetical list of of passers – H to P Surname.
PRC will name the elementary teachers who successfully hurdled the regular LET that was administered in 37 test centers nationwide on March 19, 2023.
The members of the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF PASSERS
- A-B Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
- C-G Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
- Q-Z Passers Elementary: March 2023 LET Result
MARCH 2023 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: March 2023 LET Results
- March 2023 LET Results Elementary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- March 2023 LET Results Secondary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2023 LET Results Elementary Level
- Top 10 Passers: March 2023 LET Results Secondary Level
- Performance of Schools: March 2023 LET Elementary
- Performance of Schools: March 2023 LET Secondary
- March 2023 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule
[H-P] Roll of Successful Examinees in the
L.E.T. – ELEMENTARY – All Regions
Held on MARCH 19, 2023
Released on MAY 19, 2023
Stay tuned for the list of passers here…Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for real-time results.
In order to pass the March 2023 LET, an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
PRC added that passing the LET and having valid professional license are necessary before the practice of teaching profession in the Philippines. Otherwise, those who will violate may face fine and imprisonment based on penal provisions.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only)
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- two sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, PRC said.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
Based on the original schedule of LET, per PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, the target release of March 2023 LET board exam result is 40 working days after the test or can be expected on May 19, 2023.
The computed total number of workdays excludes 8 Saturdays and Sundays.
Note that results may be released ahead of the target or on later date without prior notice. This is due to several factors such as the total number of examinees, effect of work cancellations due to calamities and unforeseen events and system of checking the pencil-based tests.
Monitor this page for the real-time updates on teacher board exam results. Check out also the official website of PRC for more information.
— The Summit Express