MANILA, Philippines – The March 2023 civil service exam results (career service examination – paper and pencil test or CSE-PPT) together with the full list of passers for Region 15 (CARAGA Region) for the professional level exam are set to be released online on Friday, June 9, 2023 or in seventy-five (75) calendar days after the exam.
To quote, CSC said: “With the huge volume of examinees for the 26 March 2023 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT), both Professional and Subprofessional levels, the CSC has adjusted its timelines and adopted measures to address concerns on test results processing. As such, the new schedule for the release of the result of the CSE-PPT) is on 9 June 2023.”
A total of 350,645 individuals or 86.89% of the total number of examinees took the CSE-PPT for Professional level, while 52,922 or 13.11% tried to hurdle the Subprofessional test, in 94 testing centers nationwide.
RELATED RESULTS MARCH 2023 CSE-PPT
- Main Page: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR A-G | NCR H-O | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 A-G | Region 4 H-O |Region 4 P-Z | Region 5 | Region 6 A-G | Region 6 H-O |Region 6 P-Z | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- SUBPROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Professional Level
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Sub-Professional Level
- Verification of rating (OCSERGS): March 2023 Civil Service Exam
Held on March 26, 2023 in various testing centers nationwide, it was the biggest conduct of the civil service exams in a single day since the COVID-19 pandemic started.
The names of passers for CARAGA (Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Surigao del Norte, Surigao del Sur and Dinagat Islands) for the second CS examinations this year will be posted here once announced.
March 26, 2023 CSE-PPT
Professional Level: List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office CARAGA
Monitor here for the list of passers…Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the updates.
The career service examination is a general ability test designed to measure an individual’s preparedness to enter government service.
Passing rate is 80.
Passing the career service examinations would result in the conferment of either Professional Eligibility that is needed, among others, for permanent appointment to corresponding career service positions in the government except those that involve practice of profession or are covered by special laws.
Bookmark this page to receive more updates on Civil Service Exam (CSE)-PPT. You may also visit the official website of CSC for more information.
— The Summit Express