MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will release on Friday, June 9, 2023 the list of successful examinees of March 2023 Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) professional level for Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR).
The CSE-Professional test was taken by 403,567 examinees nationwide. A total of 350,645 individuals or 86.89% of the total number of examinees took the CSE-PPT for Professional level.
RELATED RESULTS MARCH 2023 CSE-PPT
- Main Page: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR A-G | NCR H-O | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 A-G | Region 4 H-O |Region 4 P-Z | Region 5 | Region 6 A-G | Region 6 H-O |Region 6 P-Z | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- SUBPROFESSIONAL LEVEL: NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Professional Level
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2023 Civil Service Exam Sub-Professional Level
- Verification of rating (OCSERGS): March 2023 Civil Service Exam
The agency said that CS passers who got at least 80 percent score will be eligible for the first and second level positions in the civil service provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions (education, experience, and training).
The CSE-PPT is a general ability test designed to measure an individual’s preparedness to enter government service.
Below is the full list of successful examinees for CAR (Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, Mountain Province) civil service exam (CSE-PPT) professional and sub-professional levels.
March 26, 2023 CSE-PPT
Professional Level: List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office CAR
Monitor here for the list of passers…Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the updates.
Examinees, both passed and failed, may get their individual test results using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS), which can also be accessed through the CSC website on June 24, 2023.
Bookmark this page to receive more updates on Civil Service Exam (CSE)-PPT. You may also visit the official website of CSC for more information.
— The Summit Express