VG Global Holdings Launches New Japan Equity Fund


VG Global Holdings is excited to announce the launch of a new Japan Equity Fund designed to capitalize on growth opportunities in Japanese companies.

Taipei Shih / Taipei Hsien, Taiwan Jul 1, 2024  – VG Global Holdings, the Taiwan-based wealth management specialist, is pleased to announce the launch of a new Japan Equity Fund (“The Fund”) which will focus on generating capital gains from Japanese companies.

The Fund will offer I (ACC) Share Class and utilize an all-cap approach with a high-conviction growth strategy. It aims to profit from long-term capital appreciation of Japanese companies that are poised to benefit from Asia’s current consumer growth.

To achieve its investment goals, The Fund will allocate 70% of its net assets to publicly traded common stocks, preferred stocks, and convertible securities of industry leaders and innovative Japanese companies that have demonstrated resilience during recent market turbulence. The remaining 30% of assets will be invested globally.

CEO Greg Aitken commented, “We are delighted to have structured a fund that will leverage one of Asia’s strongest economies and are confident in our ability to deliver high returns for our clients.”

This Fund will primarily be made available to the company’s institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals, but it will also be accessible to any clients who meet the minimum entry requirements.


VG Global Holdings is a wealth management firm that provides high-quality financial products and exciting investment opportunities to both individuals and institutional entities. We employ a multi-layered investment philosophy while delivering comprehensive services to our clients. We prioritize a long-term approach to investing, coupled with responsible and sustainable investment practices. We believe in global diversification to create tailored investment strategies for each client.

Website: / Twitter: @vg_holdings    

Media Contact

VG Global Holdings


23F Farglory Financial Center1 Keelung Road, Section 1, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

Source :VG Global Holdings